Managed Backup & Disaster Recovery
What if you walked into your office, and all of your computers, server, and data were gone?
Would that put you out of business?
Business disasters come in two forms: natural and man made. The end result is typically the same - your network is down, expenses increase and your revenue decreases. For all businesses the solution is the same: Proactive Planning
Proactive planning that is specific to your business will reduce your downtime, save your data and your business. Start by identifying your weakness surrounding the following components and questions.
- Data - Is it backed up nightly, stored off site, verified, and can it be recovered quickly?
- Hardware - Do you have replacement hardware configured for your needs?
- Communications - Is your network accessible in a power outage and do your customers and vendors know how to reach you?
These questions will help you detect any weakness in your plan, make appropriate corrections, and ensure that your have a proactive prevention plan in place when disasters strike. Your plan should encompass other non-IT related parts of your business too. Here are a few to keep in mind.
- Key Personnel - Do you need to increase or decrease staff during this crisis?
- Facilities Plan - If your office is uninhabitable? Can your clients find you?
- Crisis Communication - How will you tell your clients that you are still open?
- Reputation Protection - If data is compromised what will you tell your customers?
Are you ready for your free Business Disaster Planning assessment for your business, we are ready to help!
If you need to talk to us, feel free to
call us at (800) 573-0234, or contact us online.
We offer onsite computer services and computer support in
Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Naples, Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda, Bonita Springs,
Hendry and Glades counties in Florida.
We offer remote computer services and computer support nationally!