The continuity of your business is paramount
From hurricanes, to fire disasters, hardware failures, and ransomware attacks, your data has a high probability of being disrupted or compromised. The best thing your organization can do to protect itself against disasters is to have a business continuity plan that will keep you operating during short-term and long-term disruptions. Not having a plan is not a good plan.
In this 45-minute session, we will cover:
- The difference between disaster recovery and business continuity
- Tips to create a robust business continuity plan
- The most effective back-up options for business
- Does your current plan meet your Recovery Time Objectives (RTO)
- Past pandemic lessons create tomorrow's business opportunities